Thursday, May 10, 2007

What's On Their Mind?

Jose - I am ze special one. My players are ze special ones. Need 100 million pounds to get more special ones.

Roman - Ahh...Jose is demanding more funds. I think I may have to return to my money laundering days soon.

Obi Mikel - What have I done? I should ask for a new contract and more money to get over my mistake of leaving ManU.

Wenger - Need to get more players and strengthen my squad for next zeason. I heard there are a couple of promising 14-year olds in Ghana...must get them.

Owen - Newcastle is a big club and I should be loyal to them. Who am I kidding? Fergie, Jose, Rafa...someone please put me out of my misery.

Tevez - Qué el infierno que estoy haciendo en WestHam? Debo ir a Chelsea y ganar más efectivo y participar en las orgías de JohnT y de Lamps.

Southgate - How can I put the blame on Cristiano Ronaldo for Boro's disappointing season?

Ballack - Should I get another Maybach with my last week's wages?

Ronaldinho - Who says I am not hungry anymore? I never skip my lunch or dinner. I never say no to a free lunch. And in fact, I have regular snacks throughout the day.

Becks - Should I quit football and take a shot at Hollywood?

Ruud - The ball is Cristiano Ronaldo and the net is Fergie.

Essien - I should learn not to put my big foot inside my mouth. And, I should learn Math.

Big Sam - So many test messages from Fergie! Should change my number.

Fergie - Must find Big Sam.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Gentleman said...

Haha, a nice entry ;)

Cheers!
Jiahao

12:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks jiahao :)

3:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
eBay Sniping