Thursday, August 17, 2006

To The Theatre of Dreams!

Suprise! Surprise! I am going to UK on an official visit this weekend and I will be gone for about 6 weeks! I had hoped to watch one of ManUtd's home games at the Old Trafford stadium but I was told that members themselves aren't assured of tickets as tickets are often allocated though a ballot system. A cruel blow to my hopes!

Anyway, I am hoping to catch at least one of ManUtd's matches live in the stadium, even if it means watching some away match. That means, from my base at Oxford, I will have to travel to either Watford, Charlton, or Reading. But, I can forget getting a ticket to the home games against Tottenham and Arsenal.

I just hope I have a really good time there (meaning I get to watch a couple of matches in the stadium), and I promise I will try and keep my blog updated. Expect pictures from the Theatre of Dreams too!

7 Comments:

Blogger Karthik said...

Kool da .. Get me a autograph from rooney or scholes !! Show the middle finger 2 fergie twice - one for keano and one for Ruuud !!

12:21 AM  
Blogger Lucas said...

haha....sure dude.

6:37 AM  
Blogger KayAik JiaYi said...

Have a happy visit!

And I wish you luck on meeting Fergie and all of them.

See ya soon, mate!

6:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's great! Have lots of fun and take good photos.

Where do you live now?

11:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brilliant stuff man... would love to go to theatre of dreams one day... nou camp as well.. have a blast.... tell us about the experience

8:19 AM  
Blogger Lucas said...

Thanks guys...am in Oxford now...the experience has been terrific in the first 3 days...am yet to venture out to other places...waiting for the weekend.

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am jealous ! :)

12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
eBay Sniping