Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Mad about Sport!

I am no sportsman but I am mad about sports. I watch almost every sport and there are a few exceptions too. I don't like Golf.....it is too boring to watch and I like women. I don't watch baseball 'coz I don't understand that, though I would appreciate if someone gives me a few pointers. I watch gymnastics. Well, who wouldn't like to watch attractive females in skimpy costumes! It's a pity nowadays female swimmers wear a body-suit.

I like tennis too but it can be quite scary sometimes, especially when either of the Williams sisters play. On the plus side, the Russian stars on the circuit can cause short-circuit a few hearts and also, there is our own Sania Mirza who is becoming popular not just because of her tennis talent!

I am a football fanatic. So is the entire world except of course, India and the United States. I am not a follower of women's soccer matches. However, I am not sure if they wear skimpy clothes, but if someone could confirm it, there would be an additional fan! I always wonder why U.S. alone calls it 'soccer'. And, why do the Americans call it football when the world calls it 'Rugby'? I never understand those Americans.

Anyway, you can expect to read all about the latest happenings in sports, my takes on them and blah, blah, blah...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
eBay Sniping